Immediate care/urgent care is designed for those who suffer a sudden unexpected illness, minor injury or need to see a doctor immediately. Patients are seen on a walk-in basis according to the medical reason for their visit (patients with severe problems are seen first).
Facey Immediate Care is available without an appointment and you only pay your regular office visit copayment. The services we provide are no different from a typical urgent care center. A limited number of scheduled appointments are also available each day. Please call us to learn more and see if an appointment is available.
If you are a Facey patient on an HMO insurance plan, we're pleased to offer you additional options when you need care right away. Providence affiliate Exer More Than Urgent Care gives you easy access to emergency medicine physicians. Additional urgent care centers in Burbank, Simi Valley and Tarzana provide care close to home. If you have a PPO plan, please check with your insurance company for a more comprehensive list of your options for care.
Please note: Co-pays at non-Facey locations may vary depending upon your insurance plan.
As a reminder, you should always call 9-1-1 if you have a life-threatening medical emergency.
Use immediate/urgent care for:
- Illness or accidents that are not life-threatening
- After hours or weekend care or when your doctor is unavailable
- Treatment for ankle injuries to lacerations to asthma. We see it all.
- When directed to do so by the Facey physician on-call
Do not use immediate/urgent care for:
- Life-threatening medical emergencies
- Stroke symptoms (weakness or speech problems)
- Severe chest or abdominal pain
- Accidental poisonings or overdoses
- Chemical dependency issues
- Routine physician appointments
- Vaccinations or flu shots
- Annual physical exams
- Prescription refills